Saturday, May 23, 2009

Last Day on St. Thomas, May 20

Wednesday: We have a flight at 2:45 p.m., but that still gives us enough time for one more snorkel trip at Secret Harbour. This time, golf takes me down to the beach with her. I do so enjoy watching the waves.

So many places for me to sit on the rocks and take in the scenery.

And I get a kick out of how golf always tries to catch a good wave right as it comes at me!

So after taking pictures of me, golf heads for the water with her "noodles," since her air mattress is now flat. The noodles serve the purpose but are a little more . . . . obvious.On the way back, there's a gate at a driveway. Larry says it's only for a waterfront lot, but we need to check it out. Sigh . . . . it's not Robin's Nest. But it has a nice gate -- just no turtle on the gate.



So, farewell, St. Thomas. When's the next trip, golf?


No comments: