Thursday, July 26, 2007

First Night and Day Two



A quick recap of my first night: The house is full of cats! Five Himalyans -- three sealpoints (two male, one female) and two bluepoints (one each male and female). I THOUGHT Sundance and I were becoming friends -- apparently not! Hey! Leggo! No permanent damage, fortunately.



Day Two: I was eager to get out of the house and on our way. Stashing myself in golfmobile's (my Creator) handbag seemed to be the most efficient way to ensure I would be included.



However, I had not been warned about Atlanta traffic! Gridlock! I believe you may be able to see my obvious annoyance and displeasure at this delay.










And, frankly, it was a boring day at the office. All golfmobile does is work . . .


Come to think of it, it was a pretty boring evening too. I was left in golfmobile's tote bag while she played on the internet.

No comments: