Friday, July 27, 2007

Did you see the sunrise? (July 27)





Don't have a lot of time right now, but I wanted to get this picture in place. Will add more later.













Since it was SO exhausting to get up and watch the sunrise, I had to relax when I got home from golfmobile's office:
















Actually, if you REALLY want to know, I was exhausted after going through THIS (technically, some of this is what we filmed the other night when golfmobile couldn't figure out how to get it downloaded from her digital video camera to the computer. But once she mastered that, she compiled this video. There is still some more to edit and put together, so there may be a second disastrous radio control helicopter video upcoming. I just wish that the quality of a video didn't deteriorate so much when you upload it to the internet . . . .):



RC Island Hoppers

No comments: