Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday, August 14






















I got to help with driving to work today. I know what you're thinking, and you're right: my vision is somewhat limited when I'm on the steering wheel, so I leave the driving to golf and I do the navigation.






















golf has "ordered" (that's RMGI-ese for she's making) T.C.'s t-shirts with the Island Hoppers logo. So T.C. should be able to make an appearance soon. Rick is still in his 'Nam camo fatigues and has to wait a while till his white dinner jacket has been "ordered" and received too.



We're all still looking for Higgins. Zeus (or Apollo) is being shipped in shortly. And the Ferrari is temporarily in the shop.


Waiting for everything wouldn't be so bad in Paradise . . . . in record-breaking heat in Atlanta, it's not as pleasant.







golf also let me help on the drive home.

























though sometimes it makes me feel more as though I'm at the wheel of a ship.





And then on the way home, we needed to stop for gas, so I assisted with the pumping of it.




No comments: