Sunday, April 13, 2008

April 13, 2008 -- New Toy!

I'm very pleased to report that I have a new toy! Here is the early version of T.C.'s helicopter -- the MD500C - with the four main rotor blades and the V-tail (as opposed to the five rotor blades of the MD500D with the T-tail).

However, I had to put it aside to help Larry install a new hot water heater. Now THAT was a chore! In spite of several setbacks and unanticipated obstructions, he accomplished it efficiently and promptly. (But he wouldn't let me take any more pictures, I guess I was just in the way too much while he was trying to work.) Nevertheless, thanks to Larry for a job well done!

1 comment:

David Webb said...

Good work on the water heater Thomas. And that new chopper looks great. Please tell Golf that this blog is a joy to read.